Talk:Code Discussion 2008-10-13
- In the communication diagram, parts that are only related to test data should be marked.
- Metadata does not have to be only in DC, but can use metadata from other known namespaces (e.g. [foaf]). Julia will assist on this.
- Publisher metadata description will be taken from Pubman application profile (own place term).
- could be typified by prefix (e.g. issn:0123-4567, sfx:987654321).
- could be typified by additional triple, e.g. 0123-4567 rdf:type 'ISSN'.
- could be typified by self-defined terms, e.g. urn:sfx:987654321 issn '0123-4567'.
Whatever solution is realized, it should be harmonized with the publication application profile.
- There should be clear separation between PubMan and other services, namely no shared properties and no technical need to deploy them together (JS issues).
- service URLs shall not contain technology-specific name of the interface (e.g. jquery)--Natasa 14:34, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- names of models can be more descriptive (e.g. "journals"/instead of "jnar", "languages" instead of "lang")--Natasa 14:34, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Michael will check if the http interface(s) can be unified with unAPI and StructuredExportManager.
- just to clarify better: it is not to be unified with unAPI and StructurecExportManager -> it's rather the standardization of the interface methods. --Natasa 14:34, 13 October 2008 (UTC)