You found a bug?
Contact the PuRe Support Team
You have troubles in installing PubManPublication Management?
Join the PubMan Developer Community.
Join the Community
Stay tuned by ...
- Subscribing to the PuRe Users List
The mailing list is an open forum for current and future Max Planck Society internal users of MPG.PuReMPG Publication Repository, sharing ideas and comments on current and future development. Please post in German;-)
- Subscribing to the PubMan external Users List
The mailing list is for questions, discussion and announcements concerning functional issues of the PubManPublication Management usage. PubManPublication Management users from in- and outside the Max Planck Society are welcome to subscribe here. Please post in English;-)
- Checking the Blog
You find news on releases, FAQFrequently Asked Questions, training material, related events or recommended readings
Postings are made to be commented ... Share your opinion with us!
- Installing PubMan on your own
Demos & Material
Guide through PubManPublication Management
Here you can find an extensive Guide through all functionalities of PubManPublication Management. The Guide contains many screenshots and is available in German.
Check out the current PubManPublication Management Software on the demo-instance.
Login with demo/demo and ...have fun!
Concepts & Specification
Scenarios, use cases and underlying concepts are completely documented and freely available in our Wiki
If you want to get an idea on the PubManPublication Management functionalities, please have a look at the PubManPublication Management introduction video, which explains the functionalities for not logged in PubManPublication Management users.
If you want to start contributing and modifying content in PubManPublication Management, you might be interested in the following videos:
- On imports of single items: http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/c/c4/Esam_import.swf
- On manual submission (easy submission): http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/8/8a/Esam_start.swf
- On the depositor's workspace "My Items": http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/f/f6/My_items.swf
- On the Moderator's workspace "QAQuality Assurance Workspace": http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/2/2a/Qa_workspace.swf