Category:JusCMS Workpackage 1
Workpackage 1: Concept for Overall Architecture
During this phase, the general architectural concept will be defined. Depending on the requirements and on the current status of CONTENS 2.5, it has to be decided which system will be the single source of reference and how both systems (CONTENS 2.5 and PubMan/eSciDoc) can be aligned in an appropriate manner to address all needs. In this context, aspects of maintenance for productive environments have to be clarified. Topics like software interfaces, GUI, internationalization, user management, and synchronization will be considered as well.
Pages in category "JusCMS Workpackage 1"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- JusCMS Architecture Feasibility Study Concept 2.3
- JusCMS Architecture Options
- JusCMS Architecture Options 1
- JusCMS Architecture Options Figures
- JusCMS Architecture Feasibility Study Concept 1.6
- JusCMS Architecture Feasibility Study Concept 1.6.1
- JusCMS Architecture Options Advantages/Disadvantages
- JusCMS Architecture Options Overview
- JusCMS Architecture Workshop 2009-04-22/23