Talk:Faces Application Profile Album
(Redirected from Talk:Faces Application Profile StudySet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
--Natasa 10:08, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- As stated on Collection discussion page: i see no difference from the Collection profile - they both use Publication profile until extra new one is required to add metadata that are not in publication profile
--Julia 14:02, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- It was also my understanding to use the Publication profile from ESciDoc. I created a new profile page just to make sure which metadata of the Publication are used in faces. If this is confusing I can also just refer to the ESciDoc Publication profile page.
--Kristina 09:00, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- As the application profile of an album and a collection look very similar to me, perhaps we can match them to one profile?
- Why do we use dc:description for the description of an album and dc:abstract for the description of the collection (which both are containers)? --Kristina 08:34, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- Is it ok to use dc:creator here or shall we use dc:contributor? --Kristina 12:46, 19 November 2008 (UTC)