Talk:Faces Application Profile FacesPerson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
--Natasa 10:14, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- Not clear why are Details and Contact separate groups?
- thought we've talked about eSciDoc person profile, and then Faces profile extends it with all these new properties/metadata
--Julia 14:14, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- my understanding was to use the ESciDoc Person Profile for faces and extend it with the two groups of metadata:
- contact (address, email, tel)
- details (birthday, gender, comment,...)
- so, my fault is to have identifier, givenname, familyname and title in the "details"-group right? And the page doesn`t represent that FacesPerson is just an extension?
- dear, there is no fault - it's mostly a misunderstanding. --Natasa 00:22, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- As "birthday" is marked "unstable" in FOAF, and has a different format than in FACES, we should consider to take a different term. -- Andreas Gros 12:52, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- A proposal: use dc:date with label "birthday" --Julia Kurt 10:41, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- We can also split the address into "street", "postal code" and "city". I am not sure which way is better. --Kristina 07:44, 1 August 2008 (UTC)