Jump to navigation Jump to search
WORK IN PROGRESS
The eDoc Server
The eDoc server is the institutional repository of the Max Planck Society (MPS), which is also being used for creating the yearbook of the Max Planck Society. More than 110.000 publications of Max Planck researchers are already registered in there. 34% of the full texts are open access.
- about 20.000 full texts, about 7.700 of them are Open Access
- about 25.000 page accesses per month
- about 13.700 additional references per year
- about 5.000 additional full texts per year, 40% of them are Open Access
eDoc is maintained by the Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL).
The eDoc idea
The MPS is positively encouraging researchers to publish their work according to the principles of the open access paradigm. By providing open access to research results on the eDoc server the MPS is pursuing its commitment to the "Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities".
- MPDL eDoc Policy
- Information on Open Access