This is the central labfolder solution of the Max Planck Society. labfolder is an electronic laboratory notebook (ELN). It is the place to record, integrate and manage experiments and scientific lab data.
The Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL) does not prescreen any content and is not obliged to do so.
The service is free of charge for all employees of the Max Planck Society and its scientific project partners. It is not allowed to exploit this service for data other than those arising from research projects associated with the Max Planck Society. An account may only be used by one single person. This serves intellectual property protection and is essential to identify the relevant originator.
Under no circumstance the MPDL will grant access to third parties without consent of the respective user.
The labfolder service and its operators agree to:
· Assist and consult you during the handling of your data
· Store your data on servers in Germany (currently at the Gesellschaft fuer wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Goettingen (GWDG) 
· Take care that your data is regularly backed up
· Archive your data for at least 10 years
· The service is provided on an “as is” basis.
As a service of the MPDL the labfolder service is subject to the conditions of the general terms of services of the MPDL. Please make sure you also read and understand the terms of services here .