MPDL SvM Meeting 2009-11-11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Shall we present the Prototype to the institute (e.g. via telco)?
- NIMS instance is available: http://vm29.mpdl.mpg.de
- not implemented yet: display of technical metadata
- export is not generalized yet: user has to confirm a release agreement + Faces release agreement is part of the export zip
- Create OU 'Max Planck Institute for European legal history' on live-coreservice? So we can affiliate the ViRR user and the ViRR context to this organization?
- Berlin7: are we interested in putting some flyers (eSciDoc, PubMan, FACES, ViRR) in the conference kit (300 participants)? --Kristina 15:12, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- Enter CHO paper in eDoc? Who has account? --Friederike 08:12, 10 November 2009 (UTC)