Talk:Faces Application Profile FacesFile
Jump to navigation Jump to search
--Natasa 10:09, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- No need to have separate FacesFile profile.
- In my understanding it uses File profile (no extra metadata are added)
- Why do we integrate the PID in this AP, but not in all the others? Albums, FacesItems, Persons, etc. will also be persistent identified. --Kristina 09:04, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- Following information is missing: --Kristina 09:04, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- The identifier of the file (combination of the FacesImage ID and the resolutionLabel).
- (text, required, once)