Talk:PubMan Func Spec Submission/arXiv mapping
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following questions arise while implementing the mapping:
- Is everything on arXiv in english?
- I guess that the most authors provide an abstract in English, but the article could be of any language. I added an example to the article --Inga 00:13, 12 April 2008 (CEST)
- What does "external organisation" mean (2.3)
- Haven't yet found an article with "report-no"
- Two examples added to article. Anyway, it looks like the report number is no "standardized information". Therefore, we may consider to drop this information --Inga 00:22, 12 April 2008 (CEST)
- Can "record/datestamp" be mapped to "published-online"?
- Yes, this probably could be done --Inga 17:49, 17 April 2008 (CEST)
- Can "record/comments" be mapped to "totalnumberofpages"?
- What about "subj-class"? If present, it seems to be a rather plain text "dc:subject".