Tom:Pubman Presentation R4
General JSPJavaServer Pages - Backing bean releation
- Every JSPJavaServer Pages and JSPFJava Simple Plugin Framework should have at least one backing bean
- JSPJavaServer Pages: One backing bean scope request?
- JSPFJava Simple Plugin Framework: One backing bean scope request, one backing bean scope session
General Java Class Structure
-> Wrapp VOs to more intelligent objects? Encapsulation of logic to data objects? (advantage: reusibility of GUIGraphical User Interface components, reduction of bean logic)
Reusability of JSPJavaServer Pages Components
- encapsulated in JSPFJava Simple Plugin Framework files
- Data binding will be done in the superior JSPJavaServer Pages / JSPFJava Simple Plugin Framework via HTMLHypertext Markup Language Datatable or Trinidad iterator
general process of R4 presentation Development / Redesign
- 1.) Markus restructures and creates JSPJavaServer Pages / JSPFJava Simple Plugin Framework pages. Result: Pages almost implemented (except difficult logic changes), old java code not changed.
- 2.) Markus creates JiraError Management and Project Management Software tasks for everey page with difficulties
- 3.) Takeover by Tobi, extending JaVa Code to get running Application. BTW restructuring of related Java Beans / classes / removal of unnecessary code and methods. Result: Running Application
- 4.) In the meantime Tom will document the presentation layer and will decide on structural changes
- 5.) Strucural changes will be implemented by Tom & Tobi