Jump to navigation Jump to search
Currently, no graphical installer is available for CoNE. This page describes how to set up CoNE as a standalone installation on an application server.
- Java 6 JDK
- Postgres 8.3+ database
- JBoss Application Server 4.2.x
CoNE Enterprise archive
- The EAR file (latest release 1.2.16) can be downloaded from the Nexus artifact server.
- Explode this file into
- There are missing dependencies in the archive that have to be added manually:
- Download commons-io.jar and commons-fileupload.jar
- Add the following to
<module> <java>commons-io-1.4.jar</java> </module> <module> <java>commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar</java> </module>
- Create a new database in Postgres. The name can be chosen freely, but remember it.
- Optionally, a database user with grants for this database can be created.
- Run the following SQL scripts on this new database to create the database structure:
- If you want initial content for the existing models, execute the according scripts from here
- Download the following configuration files from Subversion:
- Edit the files and adapt them to your environment. Default values can be found here
Check your installation
- Start JBoss
- CoNE should be accessible at http://localhost:8080/cone/
- Try to login