ESciDoc Committer Meeting 2010-02-02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date: 02.02.2010 Start time: 14:00
Location: Karlsruhe, München (TelCo) phone: +49-89-38602-223
Participants MPDL: Natasa Bulatovic, Wilhelm Frank
Participants FIZ: Matthias Razum, Frank Schwichtenberg, Steffen Wagner, Dr. Michael Hoppe, Harald Kappus
Previous committer meeting
Next committer meetings
- see Issue INFR-800 (https://www.escidoc.org/jira/browse/INFR-800)
- is owner = creator?
- or separate property
- or keep this info outside the object
- the complete object changes
- consequenses on rights, DB-Cache
- several alternatives discussed , todo: Colab page
- transferring ownership makes sense for content resources and contexts
- all versions vs. last version only (create new version during this op or not)?
- in any case only the created-by on the last version is delivered by core-service
- See eSciDoc Version History Event Type and discussion.
- not clear on details of event types yet (arguments to be cross-checked on discussion page)
- event types can be URIs, these need to be published (http://purl.org/escidoc)
- no need to have event types by resource type (as they are in the version history of particular resource already)
new properties for OU
- whether additional information on predecessor (date, comments) are part of the metadata of OU or not?
- is's a mixture
- on the other hand it makes no sense to use coreservice methods to add relations and use separate methods to modify the metadata
- solution to be found and discussed
- additionally discussed the need for having OU data as single master data that would be available for several separate content repositores
- both teams agreed this is valid requirement, to be further discussed if OU Data should be separate and independent service, or master-child repositories solution should be found. Will be further discussed as there are requirements on this topic already.
- date of Metadata release
- Test with v1.2?
- end of the week release
- eSciDoc-Colab Page setup
- Alignment of tools and processes (e.g., Maven)
- Improved and harmonized communication of eSciDoc
- eSciDoc Blog
- service names and classification
- service-architecture board
- documentation of services
- installation guides
- eSciDoc Lab: Colab page gathering experimental modules
- Exchange of staff members for specific developments or share development
- domain-redirection for the eSciDoc-colab
- set up the colab and move the eSciDoc pages from MPDL colab