UCUse Case_FAC_VS_01 View album event log
- Status: in design
- Schedule: ???
- The user want to view the event log of an album to get an overview about all changes of the album.
- An album is selected.
- The user is the owner or a active shared user of the album.
- This use case can be included by the use cases
- The user chooses to view the event log of the selected album.
- The system displays all album versions and their corresponding log entries. The list is sorted descending by the date of event. The most recent event is listed first.
- the action (create, edit, share, unshare, release, withdraw album; add, remove picture(s); changes in the note pad will not be logged as the note pad is a separate item)
- the timestamp of execution
- the user who executed the action
- the version of the object, on which the action has been done
- (Optionally) The user chooses to view one selected version of the album.
- 3.1 The system displays the selected version.
- The use case ends successfully.
- Account user
Following workflow would be possible:
- The user adds/removes pictures from the album. All his changes are only "pending" (not visible and changeable for other users of the album).
- The user has to "submit" his changes by entering a change description (e.g. in the notepad). When saving this comment, the changes will be visible and changeable for all users of the album.
- An event log will be provided, where only the submissions (together with the change description) are visible as single event logs.
--> Intellectual history will be provided (next to the technical one)
- Two user are working parallel with the same album
- User A is working on the album (his changes are in state pending). He added picture X to the album.
- User B is also working on the album. For him picture X is marked as pending with following remark: "Added from user A".
- When user A submitted his changes, picture X is not pending any more. That means, User B can see that picture X is added to the album and -if needed- can be removed by all users of the album.