UIE Work/Corporate & Interface Design
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Research- and Metadata Handling
Corporate & Interface Design (under Rework)
http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/Virr_Media_TypeMonographie_31_Hover.gif Interface Style Guide and Application Layout
Style guide definitions distinguish positions and dimensions of elements from look and feel. The visual appearance is to a great extend separated as CSS and can be changed without influencing the functionality of interface components.
http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/All_Status_FolderMy_31_Hover.gif SVG Open Icon Library
For interfaces developed by UIE an icon library has been designed. The library can be easily adapted to an institutes look and feel. It is based on the the SVG standard and can be configured in terms of fill, stroke and background color.
http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/Virr_Media_TypeCollection_31_Hover.gif Corporate & Interface Design
The following list showns examples only. They are not documented in detail here.
- Starting Point Creative Brief
- GUI development: Galformod
- http://www.mpdl.mpg.de WebDesign: MPDL Website
- WebDesign: Reinhold von Sengbusch Collection
- WebDesign: Bibliotheca Hertziana
- WebDesign: Carpet–Community for Academic Reviewing
- WebDesign: SOAP–Study of Open Access Publishing
- Corporate Design (Signet): Digitization Lifecycle
- Corporate Design (Signet): Kubikat–Kunstbibliotheken-Fachverbund