UIE Work/Digitization Lifecycle
Interface Conception & DesignUser Interface EvaluationInterface Development
User interfaces of publication management in web environments focus on a set of interaction patterns deriving from dissemination, harvesting and archiving of scientific publications.
Life cycle of interfaces for publication management are accompanied by a set of methods:
- 1 Pattern Library
- 2 http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/All_Status_AlbumEdit_31_Hover.gif Interface Drafts & Concepts
- 3 http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/All_Status_SharedNotinvolved_31_Hover.gif GUI Workshops
- 4 http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/Virr_Media_TypeCollection_31_Hover.gif Prototyping (Release related)
- 5 Released Interfaces ViRR GUI
- 6 http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/Virr_Visibility_EyeTrue_15_Hover.gif Usability Evaluation
The interface pattern library has been developed primarily to aim at publication management. It is subject to be extended towards other fields as well.
http://colab.mpdl.mpg.de/mediawiki/images/5/5a/All_Status_AlbumEdit_31_Hover.gif Interface Drafts & Concepts
Drafts can be seen as first approache to ideas and specific problems. They are triggered by requirements, redesign or evaluation outcome. Please feel free to discuss them in place. As drafts are neither standardized nor agreed artefacts, they are not documented in depth.
Interface concepts enhance specification issues or provide collateral documentation for development during design phase.
DLCDigitization Lifecycle Look and Feel Moods
- Workshop Viewing, MPDLMax Planck Digital Library Munich
- Workshop Editing, MPDLMax Planck Digital Library Munich